So what is good about having an office dog?
Is it just the fact they are adorable and fluffy so that’s why everyone wants one?
- Stroking an office dog lifts morale across the entire team.
- They’re a great marketing tool when branded- Why not stick the little pup in a coat with your logo on and take him/her out on a walk?
- Dogs are comforting and de-stressing
- Dogs are great at cheering people up
- Dogs can bring a team together and make the office feel like a family
- Clients love dogs!
- Dogs are a fantastic excuse to go to nip out of the office for a relaxing walk.
Although there are somethings to consider when bringing an office dog in or bringing your own dog in;
- Is everyone OK with the idea of an office dog? If not, maybe you can designate a doggy-free area in the office for anyone who is not a dog lover to work in.
- Who is going to look after toilet breaks and walks? Select a few people who have owned dogs before to be part of a special task force that does these duties.
- Where will the dog sleep at nap times? Bring in your dog’s bed each day so that he has a comfortable place to retreat when he wants to rest.
- Is the dog allowed any treats? Make sure every staff member knows what the dog can and can’t eat by posting up a list of foods on the office notice board.
- What time does the dog get a walk, a toilet break and a meal? Sticking to a set routine is best for everyone.
If you enjoyed then why not?
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter.
Visit us on OfficeSuppliesNow